How to Register
1. Check with your counselor to see if you qualify for a fee waiver.
2. Sign up for a free College Board Account (Note: Write down your username and password in a safe place, you will need this to login again)
*Your counselor or parent may help you create an account, but cannot use their email address*
3. Provide your full, legal name and other identifying information. Make sure it’s the exact same name and information shown on your photo ID. (Note: a form of ID will be needed the day of the Test)
*This can be a school ID, passport, state ID, or driver's license*
4. You can answer other questions about yourself. This takes time, but it’s worth it if you want colleges and scholarship organizations to find you.
5. Then which subject tests you would like to take. Essay? Know if your college requires an essay score.
6. Upload a photo that meets very specific photo requirements.
7. Check out, this is where you enter a code for fee wavier.
8. Print your Admission Ticket (Note: You MUST bring a printed copy when you go take the test, along with your ID)
9. Tell a parent or guardian the date of your SAT test and find a ride to get there.
For more information visit the College Board How to Register Page